Star Wars Episode III

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purogamer said:
How do people hate black bars, how do you even see them? It's supposed to be dark when you watch movies. If it's 3pm and the windows are letting all the sun in I guess i'd understand, but you're supposed to be watching in the dark...

My previous point was that some boxes you really have to study to find out of it's WS or not, and I hate that. The Fullscreen crap should be seperated. Not everything is star wars with a different color on the box to make it easy. I hate those double sided discs too, WS on one side, FS on the other. Seems so cheap...

I am with you. Down with....Down with Fullscreen. !protest

korsjs said:
i don't get why the widescreen version has black bars on a widescreen tv. why can't they have it so it looks like an hd tv program that fills the entire screen. the 2:35 or whatever it is is the worse.

That's what I mean. I found out (totally by accident) that if I buy the full screen version my dvd player and tv combo handle it perfectly without me having to zoom. It doesn't look stretched or distorted either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)