Stargate Atlantis On UHD

Yes this would be GREAT!

I could think of nothing better then them starting SG1 in Hd from season one. That would be cool. Unlikely, but cool.

I suspect they are doing SG:A because the show is continuing and they want to build lateral support from for the franchise; i.e., people watching the reruns in HD might start watching the third season premieres on Sci Fi.

Alas, I tried to get the SG1 DVDs at Sams Club today, but they did not have ANY of them, or any of the Star Trek TNG ones, which they had a slew of six weeks ago. Oh well, I ended up using the christmas money for an iPod instead ;)

So at least now I can take SGA and BSG with me when I travel! :D

Thu, January 4 10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 1)

RISING - PT 1
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Thu, January 4 1:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 1)

RISING - PT 1
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Thu, January 11 10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 1)

RISING - PT 2
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Thu, January 11 1:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 1
)

RISING - PT 2
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Thu, January 18 10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 1)

THIRTY EIGHT MINUTES
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Thu, January 18 1:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 1)

THIRTY EIGHT MINUTES
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Thu, January 25 10:00 PM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 1)

HIDE AND SEEK
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
Thu, January 25 1:00 AM STARGATE ATLANTIS (SEASON 1)

Source: UniversalHD

SO glad they are doing just one episode a week... this one a day for Northern Exposure may be too much for my DVR, and my free tv time, to handle.

But I can't wait to watch it over from the start. Going to try tohook my son into it.

Great picture, great sound, Stargate Atlantis in UHD HD!!! Yeah! I am enjoying every minute of this, maybe enough to change my avatar! :D

Rachel Luttrel looks really good in HD. :D I can't wait to see her use those Kali-escrima sticks for some good jeet-kune-do inspired stick fighting! But that will have to wait for future episodes..

:hungry: :hungry:

Changed name to reflect its here status :) ... Looks like Thursdays and Saturdays are SciFi night on UHD now... I did see an annoying Monk (TNT like) add, I hope UHD doesn't start Spamming like everyone else does...

Yes, I saw that they intend to do a Sci Fi movie every Saturday. This week is the BSG Mini-Series!

SG1 first season was in HD because it was aired on Showtime in HD. When SG1 was moved to SciFi (I think season 2), it may have been shot on video but I am not sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts