Stargate SG1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped watching stargate after it moved to Sci-Fi from Showtime. On Showtime it was HD and DD5.1. I liked it but Sci-Fi SD picture and DD2.0 did not motivate me to watch anymore. Hope one day either Sci-Fi or someone else decides to transfer everything to HD.

They just got all the loose ends together to premeire Stargate Atlantis next week.

Whenever they get into trouble, they always have Jack put his head in the knowledge of the Ancients head sucker thing or the Asgard come and bail them out.

I didn't see the defection of one of the gual'd leaders coming though. Not sure where that is going to fit in.

Wait & see....

dfergie said:
You have been missing some good episodes. Sean...Are you buying the dvd sets? I only have the first 3 seasons :)

Nope. I have been out of the loop for quite sometime with SG1.

Got to watch Atlantis last night, I enjoyed it. But in the season opener of sg1 Dr Wier and Daniel were on first name basis. On Atlantis they were back to Dr. Jackson and Dr. Wier. Iwatched on my Replay in my pj room and switched between it (recorded from a hughes sd D*) and streaming from my living room unit (From 6000u). There was no disernable difference between the two in pq quality. Surprisingly the pq has been better on sci fi for both these premieres. btw I understand that those from "the great white north" get Atlantis in HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)