Starship Troopers!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

VegasVoomer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 3, 2004
Las Vegas
Was watching it last night on SHOHD. First, I absolutely love that movie. Second, it was one of the best PQ movies I've ever seen from Voom on my Panny. I must have said "look at that!!" to myself a dozen time. Then I kept saying to myself I cant believe we're loosing this. I hope whatever I end up with after April 30 looks half as good.

mcostner said:
Starship Troppers has got to be the dumbest movie every made.

:smug

In case you haven't noticed, it's a bitter parody about our society, the US military, everything... take it as an embarrassing mirror.

mcostner said:
No. Caddyshack II is the dumbest movie every made. And if you like SciFi you would love Starship TROOPERS, not Troppers. :D

mcostner said:
Yeah I saw Starship TROPPERS once and it is really dumb.

Starship Troopers is great however.

starship_cover.jpg

T2k said:
:smug

In case you haven't noticed, it's a bitter parody about our society, the US military, everything... take it as an embarrassing mirror.
Ever read the book. They movie shifted the emphasis somewhat, but Heinlein meant this book to suggest the need for responsibility of citizens. His citizens had to but in some kind of public services before they could vote.

VegasVoomer said:
No. Caddyshack II is the dumbest movie every made. And if you like SciFi you would love Starship TROOPERS, not Troppers. :D
Excuse the hell out of me Almighty spelling bee champion. It's still the dumbest damn movie ever made.

mcostner said:
Excuse the hell out of me Almighty spelling be champion. It's still the dumbest damn movie every made.

Not a word folks...let it be...or is that "let it bee"? !sadroll

I thought it was a great movie. Really funny, especially the line, "The army made me the man I am today" as he spins around to reveal his missing limbs. Bad taste, I suppose, but funny nontheless :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts