Starz Encore Coming to ITVN!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Interactive Televisions Networks, Inc. (the "Company") entered into a four-year agreement with Starz Entertainment Group LLC ("Starz"). Under the terms of this agreement Starz has granted to the Company the non-exclusive right to distribute Starz programming services to subscribers of the Company's television service located in the United States and its territories, and possessions. Starz programming services include 15 linear 24-hour services including Starz, Starz Cinema, Starz Comedy, Starz Edge, Starz InBlack, Starz Kids & Family, Encore, Encore Action, Encore Drama, Encore Love, Encore Mystery, Encore WAM, Encore Westerns, IndiePlex and RetroPlex.

In addition the Company has entered into a four-year agreement for the carriage of "Starz On Demand" ("SOD") and "Encore On Demand" ("EOD"), which are services offering a selection of programs provided by Starz for video on demand ("VOD") viewing, whereby subscribers may select and view a program from an available list at any time, with full control of playback, including, but not limited to, start, fast forward, rewind, pause, stop, and restart. SOD and EOD are comprised primarily of feature film content, together having approximately 300 hours of total program content at all times.

The Company expects these services to launch on the Company's platform in September 2006 and be available to the Company's subscribers for a flat monthly fee. Subscribers who commit to 12-months of programming will receive the Company's set-top-box free of charge.

That is so cool!!!

Wonder if there will lower the price if you start to bundle?
Adding Starz/encore and Sentana will cost ~$30 a month. Prices start getting high to where cable/sat is starts looking better.

I've been talking to a couple of co-workers about this service, since most of them work the graveyard.

If the set-top box had a VGA/RGB out......then this setup would be SICK for work!!!!

Now, if they could only get ESPN....then i'd be hooked!

Nevertheless, I am extremely glad to see more main stream channels added. Looks like it might be a early B-day present for me :)

I have been a ITVN subscriber for about 2 months now and just love it.
Icurrently only subscribe to the base package ($4.95 a month) but that gives me everything I am interested in at this time (Cartoons for the Kids, Classic TV for me).

My wife has never been a a big supporter but when I told Starz on Demand was coming that all changed and now she is wondering about adding more ITVN units to the house but the big question is would each unit need to have a seperate account or can each accoutn of multiple receivers?? There is simply no way the wife is going to allow me to shell out $30+ plus a month for programming to each receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts