STB Problems?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Vicki

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2004
Rocklin, CA--near Sacramento
Got 2 STBs installed yesterday. The STB on my Mitsubishi WS48513 does not receive any of the Cinema channels. However, the analog set STB does receive all the Cinema channels (and did from the start).

My Mitsubishi STB displays a blue screen (sometimes with sound) and a message to "Check connections or power. RGBHV or YPrPb may be invalid." This message also comes up on some channels I do get...but...not on all of them.

It eventually goes away, but is there something else I should do? The questionable installer hooked up both component and DVI to that set and mumbled something about I "needed to get to my DVI side" through the TV. Any ideas?

The Mitusbishi STB was turned off last night and I hoped the download might fix that, but I fell asleep watching the analog set, so it was not turned off.

Does each box download separately? The time was wrong on the Mitsu STB yesterday, but is correct today, so I'm assuming it did download. Right?

Vicki said:
The STB on my Mitsubishi WS48513 does not receive any of the Cinema channels.
Does it support 720p resolution mode? Try switching the STB to 1080i-fixed mode. Cinema-10 channels are 720p if you are using Native mode.

In case you don't know how: pull down the little flap on the lower right front of the Voom stb and push the little red button until the light bars flash only the upper bar, that will be 1080i.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts