Steeler Nation, Age Question!!!

dragon002

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 7, 2005
DONORA PA
steeler fans,

was listening to Rocco Demerra today and Ellis Cannon last night on WPGB sports /talk and they both asked this question. i was stunned at the responses.

how old were you guys when the steelers last won the superbowl?

i could not believe how many people never watched the four big ones live.

one more question how many of you saw the immaculate reception live???

panther , do not give this one away, the kind of fan you are, i know you know the answer.

i watched all four, i was 22 in January of 1980

in my kids room is the picture i still cherish. a 10X 16 origional print of a little boy kneeling at his bed saying his prayers. his walls are decorated with steelers posters and the title is "......and please dear lord let them win just this one...." it is from 1973.

Last edited:
I am 36, born in 1969.

My son's room is done in all black & gold, with a big number 12 on the west wall with the all championship dates.

I'm ready to put a big 7 on the next wall.

I come from a long line of people that bleed black & gold. :)

GO STEELERS!

Last edited:
I am 23 and never got to watch any of the Super Steelers from the 70's live but have been raised a Steelers fan all my life along with my brothers and sister my parents raised us to bleed black & gold.

I probably watched all four during the 70's but only remember 3 of them. I was so young back then that I cried every time they and PSU lost. Fortunately, they only lost around 4 times a year back then and PSU rarely lost as well. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts