Steelers Win!!!!!

CPanther95 said:
If they don't get (and keep) pressure on Manning, it's going to be a long day. Last game Peyton held a clinic on reading defensive schemes and then coming up with solutions via audible. Steelers looked awesome for a few plays, baffling Manning, then he'd become unaffected by the goofy looks we were giving him.
.... and we better hit every damn receiver coming off the line on every play. No stinkin' 10-15 yard cushions.

You'll probably see those cushions .... Seeeing our CB's can't stay with them one on one, they will have to play zone as much as I hate it.... Zone, ya thats right, let them catch the ball and then tackle them, Cincy was doing the same thing.

Jimbo

Last edited:
Purogamer said:
Do you guys need to see the video to see how it really happened? Those caps are terrible, they can be interpreted any way you wish to see them...The video doesn't lie, especially now that some of you will view it without being drunk and wing-crazed...

BTW, the colts receivers always seem to find a hole...and marvin slides into huge holes (why does that sound dirty...) every game somehow...It's actually strange how those guys get so open all the time...

drunk and wing crazed???:)

Good job Steelers. You beat us...and you played smash mouth football. Troy Palawhatever deserves every accolate he gets for the way he plays safety.

I haven't seen the end of a game that exciting in a long time, my heart was thumpin man, but terrible play calling by the colts at the end, they could have done so much better. Trying to win with multiple timeouts and you only need 2 yards for a 1st and 4 more cracks, and you go for it all...and even if they hit it there would be time on the clock...Dungy strikes again...Though you can't expect to only show up for 5 minutes of a game in the AFC Divisional Playoffs and win, even though denver did it yesterday...

Better keep vandy away from the mic for the next few days...

On snap just remembered there's a great silver lining to this, I get to see those fantastic Denver cheerleaders again. Wow were they hot yesterday. Multiple squads at different parts of the field in different sexy little outfits...Nice...

cdru said:
Good job Steelers. You beat us...and you played smash mouth football. Troy Palawhatever deserves every accolate he gets for the way he plays safety.

Thanks CDRU for showing such class after an amazing game. I'm so tired of people whining after games. Your sense of class after your team's loss is admirable and refreshing.

Do you think this umpiring crew will ever see a playoff game again after the horrific calls they made? I almost believe Paul Tagliabue told this crew, "Whatever it takes, make sure Indianapolis wins!". Pass interference that wasn't pass interference, offsides or false start(No wait a minute, it was neither), and an interception that wasn't an interception. If Polamalu(?) just rolls around or doesn't try to get up, that is an interception so why is it if he tries to get up and kicks the ball out of his own hand, it's not?

The Steelers won. No one but Steeler fans thought they could and probably not all the Steeler fans.

Bring on the Weasel and high elevation!

sidekick said:
Thanks CDRU for showing such class after an amazing game. I'm so tired of people whining after games. Your sense of class after your team's loss is admirable and refreshing.

I agree!

CDRU, hats off to you. Your a class act. :up

I'm so glad that the Steelers won.....if Indy ended up winning the game because of that very bad call on the interception, it would have been very wrong. That was one time when replay didn't work. The only person I feel bad for is the Indy coach.

I can't believe that overruled interception by Troy. I wonder if the Ref's union forgot to get vision insurance in their contract. LeBeau called one hell of a game! Peyton was frustrated beyond belief for most of the first three quarters.

Off to Denvah (as the New England fans call it)!!!

We are losing Russ Grimm to the Lions after the season is over. He will officially be announced as coach of the Lions when our season ends.

Everygame this playoffs has had very controversial calls and something needs to be changed in the rulebooks or something.It would have never been uch a nail biter today if they would not have over turned the interception.Anybody can clearly see it was a good interception i agree i think someone has been paying off the offcials.Thank god we won and thanks to big ben for saving that touchdown after the bettis fumble.In my eyes he saved the day.I only wish he could have cam out in the second have and played like he did in the first quarter.I think that hit he took on the arm really hamperd him from throwing after that.If you noticed he throw just a few trimes after that hit and all his throws were way off compared to the first half.To speak about the officaiting crew again they have allready messed up a call in the chicago game as gae caught that ball and fumbled and peppers ran it in for the td.Something must be done soon or the superbowl will be a mess.GO steelers!!!

College Replay needs to be implemented, i'm tired of the rules saying you can't challenge things, and I'm tired of refs bias determining what the ruling is. Enough already.

I disagree that the league wanted another Indy/NE game, as the AFC championship was never scheduled for prime time, meanwhile NE always plays in prime time...

Don't feel bad for Dungy, this is what he does. Year after he left TB they won their Superbowl, maybe now that indy is built and strong it would be the right thing for them to do and send tony packing...Guy is jinxed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts