Steelers Win!!!!!

that is un-called for , im sure he has a family. same as these idiots dumping garbage on tommys front lawn. there is a point you dont cross.
now on the other hand if he and jack lambert should meet in heinz field parking lot and he tried to hurt jacks hand by repeatedly ramming his face into mr lamberts fist, that would be OK.:eek:
or
if mr morelli would lose his way in blitzburgh and 3 or4 PAT busses ran him over, as long as his loved ones werent around that would be ok too.:devil:
but dont involve his family, you know the saying, you can pick your friends, but............................;)

dragon002 said:
that is un-called for , im sure he has a family. same as these idiots dumping garbage on tommys front lawn. there is a point you dont cross.
now on the other hand if he and jack lambert should meet in heinz field parking lot and he tried to hurt jacks hand by repeatedly ramming his face into mr lamberts fist, that would be OK.:eek:
or
if mr morelli would lose his way in blitzburgh and 3 or4 PAT busses ran him over, as long as his loved ones werent around that would be ok too.:devil:
but dont involve his family, you know the saying, you can pick your friends, but............................;)

Come on guy's the game is ove rand the Steelers WON.

I could see the anamosity if they lost, but they didn't .

Also I am pretty sure the ref doesn't live in Pittsburgh , so some other idiot had to have done it.

Jimbo

The name of the guy getting the Detroit job is Marinelli not Morelli. No relation to the near-sighted ref.

I would never throw a rock through a window. I did throw snowballs at Jimmy Johnson when I lived in Philly - but that's all part of the game. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)