'Stitchers' on ABC Family

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So now we have a woman who can talk to the dead through a mind link and find out how they died. Another detective- procedural show with a supernatural/sci-fi twist. I'll pass.

I wonder if they "extract" the memories and inject them into her brain, then she starts having all sorts of memories and has to sort them out from her own and figure out what happened to the victim?

I wonder if they "extract" the memories and inject them into her brain, then she starts having all sorts of memories and has to sort them out from her own and figure out what happened to the victim?

I know that there is a series that is supposed to come out soon, where the woman who is a zombie, eats the brains of dead people in the morgue where she works, and she gets their memories in order to find out how they died and she helps solve the crimes. She stays in human form and not zombie, as long as she continues to eat dead brains. Like Murder she Wrote except more like Murder she ATE. Sounds as stupid as the concept of this show Stichers.

I know that there is a series that is supposed to come out soon, where the woman who is a zombie, eats the brains of dead people in the morgue where she works, and she gets their memories in order to find out how they died and she helps solve the crimes. She stays in human form and not zombie, as long as she continues to eat dead brains. Like Murder she Wrote except more like Murder she ATE. Sounds as stupid as the concept of this show Stichers.

iZombie,brought to you by the CW.

ABC Family's Paranormal Drama 'Stitchers' Casts Its Leads - THR

Newcomers Emma Ishta and Kyle Harris have been tapped to star in the paranormal drama from Overruled's Jeffrey A. Schechter.
Stitchers centers on a young woman recruited into a covert government agency to be "stitched" into the minds of the recently deceased, using their memories to investigate murders and decipher mysteries that otherwise would have gone to the grave.

hollywoodreporter.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts