Stock Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom in TX

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 27, 2004
Do the stock quotes under the Sat guys logo ever change? Just noticed it was the same as last time I looked at it!
Just wondering!
Tom in TX

Scott Greczkowski said:
Its only updated when the stock market is open. :)

Unfortunately the stocks prices have'nt changed in at least 3 days. I do believe the stock ticker is broke.

n1wbd said:
Unfortunately the stocks prices have'nt changed in at least 3 days. I do believe the stock ticker is broke.
I think it's been alot longer than 3 days! I wish I knew how to see when the stock prices were as listed in the logo. Maybe when the new servers were installed?
Tom in TX

I know that .12 for directv looks familiar...like "new server" familiar if you catch my drift...

FYI to scott...when someone complains about something like this, you can rest easy about the rest of the site working fine...no offense to tom, but if that's his biggest complaint with the site, things must be running pretty smooth...

Maybe you should change "Delayed at least 15 minutes" to "Delayed at least 15 days". ;)

Purogamer said:
FYI to scott...when someone complains about something like this, you can rest easy about the rest of the site working fine...no offense to tom, but if that's his biggest complaint with the site, things must be running pretty smooth...

I almost mentioned that in my post! No Big Breaking News for a day or two, so now I am worried about the broken ticker!!! Waiting for Scott's announcement tomorrow!
And it wasn't actually a complaint, just pointing out that it's not working. I have no stock in either (that I know of).
Tom in TX

Scott Greczkowski said:
Ok they are now working again. :)

Thanks again for letting me know. :D
Mine's still stuck on the old quotes!
Tom in TX

Hold down your control key and press refresh in your browser.

I check the Dish and DirecTV numbers and they are accurate and up to date. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)