stop ashlee simpson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. After reading some of the comments that accompany the signatures, I almost started to feel sorry for ol' Ashley. Then I got over it, and started wondering if there was any way to convert that into a legally binding court order. :D

Just kidding of course. I fully support Miss Simpson's right to perform as much as she can, even as poorly as she does. I just won't watch it.

when i started to listen to jim rome at 1200, he mentioned it and the site got flooded. i think it was around 120,000 before he mentioned it and it got up to 170,000 in a couple of hours.

Ridiculous. So she looked a bit foolish on live tv. So what...nearly every singer that also dances uses a backing track. Janet does it every single time she performs on tv. Britney does of course. Madonna too. Most of them do not have the chops to sing really well on a repeated basis-voice can;t hold up. I say leave her alone. If you don't like her singing, then so be it-to each his own. But why cut her down for a silly mistake? That's my $.02.

266166 votes right now.

welcome to satellite guys. make sure to visit often. your .02 will always be welcomed.

thunderlips said:
Ridiculous. So she looked a bit foolish on live tv. So what...nearly every singer that also dances uses a backing track. Janet does it every single time she performs on tv. Britney does of course. Madonna too. Most of them do not have the chops to sing really well on a repeated basis-voice can;t hold up. I say leave her alone. If you don't like her singing, then so be it-to each his own. But why cut her down for a silly mistake? That's my $.02.

Really?

She's Jessica Simpson's Sister. She was the one who got caught lip syncing on SNL. She was also the last act in the Orange Bowl Halftime Show that got boo'ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts