Stranger Things 2, 3 & 4

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Maybe its going to be just the beginning, as they have to start the show from somewhere, other than just open up with (what is it, Russia ?)
I was thinking the end, showing a happy ending (since it's the final season), but who knows.

Heard on the radio that the street will be blocked next week due to filming, but will be open on the long weekend as no filming will occur during the weekend.

Maybe its going to be just the beginning, as they have to start the show from somewhere, other than just open up with (what is it, Russia ?)
Agree, or the end. This is the last season right? They have to wrap things up somehow although I'd be shocked if there wasn't some kind of cliffhanger just like the genera they are intimating

Edit: Whoops, didn't see Derwin0's post for some reason. Basically what he said... :)

Since Melvald's is now a Papa John's, and completely redone, hard to just put the sign up.
During filming last week (which completely screwed up traffic on Memorial Weekend Friday), they put the Melvald's sign up above Papa John's. While the sign is the same, it can be noticed that the front glass is completely different.

Before it was all one store, with a flat glass front, and now it's spilt in half with each side angling inward into a "V" shape with a new brick column in the middle. The left side is empty, with Papa John's on the right side.

Season 4 overview

Description​

The upcoming fourth season of the American science fiction horror drama television series Stranger Things, titled Stranger Things 4, is scheduled to be released worldwide exclusively via Netflix's streaming service in two volumes, with the first set for May 27, 2022, and the second five weeks later on July 1, 2022. The fourth season will have nine episodes and has continued to be produced by the show's creators the Duffer Brothers, along with Shawn Levy, Dan Cohen, and Iain Paterson. The show's main cast will continue to consist of Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Sadie Sink, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Joe Keery, Maya Hawke, Priah Ferguson and Cara Buono with Brett Gelman promoted to series regular status.
Wikipedia
Premieres May 27, 2022

Reactions: FTA4PA
Season 4 overview

Description​

The upcoming fourth season of the American science fiction horror drama television series Stranger Things, titled Stranger Things 4, is scheduled to be released worldwide exclusively via Netflix's streaming service in two volumes, with the first set for May 27, 2022, and the second five weeks later on July 1, 2022. The fourth season will have nine episodes and has continued to be produced by the show's creators the Duffer Brothers, along with Shawn Levy, Dan Cohen, and Iain Paterson. The show's main cast will continue to consist of Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Noah Schnapp, Sadie Sink, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Joe Keery, Maya Hawke, Priah Ferguson and Cara Buono with Brett Gelman promoted to series regular status.
Wikipedia
Premieres May 27, 2022
I am going to ignore the May premiere and just pretend July 1 is the date, I will probably watch all 9 in one day.

Thats not a bad idea ... particularly if you happen to be in another series at the time.
I am years behind for certain shows, there is always something to watch.

No real info/spoilers on location filming this go around, as they didn't do alot in Jackson (setting of Hawkins) this go around but...

based on what they did do in the town square, and how things were setup, it appears there will be a happy ending with people in downtown Hawkins.

First 7 episodes of Season 4 were released on Friday, with the last 2 set to be released tomorrow.

Plan to watch them all in a couple weeks when my son is down.

First 7 episodes of Season 4 were released on Friday, with the last 2 set to be released tomorrow.

Plan to watch them all in a couple weeks when my son is down.
Thought it was July 1, not June.

Reactions: KAB and Derwin0
Just like how Coca-Cola (NEW Coke) and Burger King (The Upside-Down Whopper) handled the Stranger Things 3 promotion, General Mills, Frito-Lay (Doritos) and Domino's Pizza will be promotional backers for Stranger Things 4.

Thought it was July 1, not June.
You're correct. For some reason I read it as June 1. Hopeful thinking I guess. :D

Changes things, hate to watch all but 2 episodes, and then wait a month for a 2 part finale, so might wait til the long weekend in July to binge the series with my boy.

You're correct. For some reason I read it as June 1. Hopeful thinking I guess. :D

Changes things, hate to watch all but 2 episodes, and then wait a month for a 2 part finale, so might wait til the long weekend in July to binge the series with my boy.
I am waiting, it is intensely hard to do so, but I know I will be more satisfied binging it.

Same with Obi-Wan, but it is only 6 episodes, so it will be done in 4 weeks.

Also read that the Stranger Things’ episodes are extra long and the last two are over 2 hours, it is going to be a long day watching them.

Same with Obi-Wan, but it is only 6 episodes, so it will be done in 4 weeks.
Actually watched the first 2 episodes of that. Wanted to see if it was going to be as bad as the other star trek crap disney has been putting out. Actually enjoyed it very much, both episodes were really good.

I've spent the last few weeks watching Stranger Things from Season 1 ...
Caught up tonight and Season 4 (most of ) is out ...
Debating on watching the first part now, or wait .....

Did someone say that it was broken up in 2 parts (that I knew) and its 7 episodes on the first part and only 2 for the last part ?

That seems really Odd ... Almost like they don't know what to expect and will wrap it up in a 2 Episode Movie for the end... hope not, but might be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)