Streaming Internet TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarhead84-90

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
WI
I was looking around the internet checking out the free streaming TV sites and found a bunch but also found a bunch that required you to buy a program. One in particular had an updated channel list on their home page to download and install into their program. For grins I downloaded the zip file and opened it up, it was a .chn file. Cool, I just opened it in notepad and TADA it show the Url's of some 2300 streaming channels. Alot of them are also FTA channels, but it's a real nice listing of tons of free internet streaming TV stations and webcasts. I'm watching "Hometown TV" right now". :up

http://www.easywebtvandradio.com/

Last edited:
Jarhead84-90 said:
I was looking around the internet checking out the free streaming TV sites and found a bunch but also found a bunch that required you to buy a program. One in particular had an updated channel list on their home page to download and install into their program. For grins I downloaded the zip file and opened it up, it was a .chn file. Cool, I just opened it in notepad and TADA it show the Url's of some 2300 streaming channels. Alot of them are also FTA channels, but it's a real nice listing of tons of free internet streaming TV stations and webcasts. I'm watching "Hometown TV" right now". :up

Thanks for sharing the url of this zip file, appreciated, thanks, you rock, you hero of url posters.

Sure, there were a few old movie channels and 50's tv shows, public access and stuff like that, and webcams/casts at the bottom. Good for putzing around on. I just copy and paste right into Media player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts