Streaming is so popular sirusxm launches new satellite...?

Can you guys expand beyond simple sentences? Are you saying that cell phone laws are being enforced in your location?
I can say that if you are seen using a cellphone while driving in Northern California you will be ticketed by local police forces or Highway Patrol. There have been more than enough injuries and deaths to innocents to make it popular.

I can say that if you are seen using a cellphone while driving in Northern California you will be ticketed by local police forces or Highway Patrol. There have been more than enough injuries and deaths to innocents to make it popular.
But it isn't against the law for a cop to use a cellphone while driving

Where was the car during the rehit?
It was in the garage. I had a solid signal. That's all that matters. I'm not leaving my keys in my car unattended while I go in to the house to request a rehit from my PC. I couldn't login on my smartphone - otherwise I would have requested a rehit from the car.

Texting while driving is where the real focus should be. But people should be using handsfree devices for phone calls. Around here, I see cops driving around while talking on cellphones.

Thanks guys. That's 180 degrees from what I'm seeing here in the Southwest. It's getting really bad. During my morning commute I'd estimate that nearly 75 percent of the people on the road are using cell phones in an illegal manner. The police look the other way. It's very, very dangerous IMHO. Worse than drunk driving. I talked to a police sargent in my local sub-station about this and asked if there was a way for me to report illegal activity. The officer said, "no."

There is a disturbing trend that recently ended in a deadly shooting. It goes like this. Everyone is waiting in line for the traffic signal to change from Red to Green. The light turns green but the person in the lead car is texting or otherwise distracted and doesn't move. The people behind the offender start beeping the horn. The person texting gets mad (how dare you beep at me!) and the situation escalates into a road rage situation, the guns come out and before you know it someone's dead.

It's probably approaching the pit territory, but to me defunding the police doesen't look like such a great idea.

Thanks guys. That's 180 degrees from what I'm seeing here in the Southwest. It's getting really bad. During my morning commute I'd estimate that nearly 75 percent of the people on the road are using cell phones in an illegal manner. The police look the other way. It's very, very dangerous IMHO. Worse than drunk driving. I talked to a police sargent in my local sub-station about this and asked if there was a way for me to report illegal activity. The officer said, "no."

There is a disturbing trend that recently ended in a deadly shooting. It goes like this. Everyone is waiting in line for the traffic signal to change from Red to Green. The light turns green but the person in the lead car is texting or otherwise distracted and doesn't move. The people behind the offender start beeping the horn. The person texting gets mad (how dare you beep at me!) and the situation escalates into a road rage situation, the guns come out and before you know it someone's dead.

It's probably approaching the pit territory, but to me defunding the police police dosent look like such a great idea.
We have a lot more speeding around here probably because the cops don't want to confront someone that may be infected with CV19. Same goes for cell phones. Not to mention that there's a few ham radio operators, rowdy kids creating a distraction, someone fiddling with their radio, and so on.

Seems we got OT.

We have a lot more speeding around here probably because the cops don't want to confront someone that may be infected with CV19. Same goes for cell phones. Not to mention that there's a few ham radio operators, rowdy kids creating a distraction, someone fiddling with their radio, and so on.

Seems we got OT.
This has going on long before CV19. Without going too deeply into politics the police don't have the teeth they once had.

It's probably approaching the pit territory, but to me defunding the police doesen't look like such a great idea.

I've driven through your area on I-40 and drivers are really aggressive. Especially near the interchange of I-40 and I-25 (y'all refer to it as 'the Big I' correct?)

Reactions: N5XZS
Data plans? Don't most people now have some form of 'unlimited' data?

Having had a smartphone for around 15 years now, I've only not had unlimited for a short period in 2013-2014 when I switched to VZW. Being with Sprint and T-Mobile for the vast majority of the time meant that I sacrificed coverage for no data limits, but now AT&T and VZW have their 'unlimited' plans. Multiple times, I've exceed the 50 GB threshold T-Mobile puts on before you're subject to being de-prio'd, and have experienced no degradation of service

The wife and I are on Xfinity Mobile. We get 1gb a month for $15. We haven't exceeded that yet. Most of our stuff is via wifi or Xfinity Hot Spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts