Strict South Florida Homeowner's Association

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Punzzy

Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
I have one of those antennas that wrap around the Dish500 and diplex the signal into my 811. According to antennaweb.org, I'm about 14 miles from the towers. I get NBC & CBS at around 84%. Fox & ABC come in usually only at night when a game is on around 70%. My dish faces SW and I know the local towers are SE. I figure if I get a directional antenna and face it south east, that my local HD's should come in stronger. Here's the kicker. I'm trying to fly under the radar with my homeowner's association. So I want to get a small antenna that can mount close to my Dish 500. Any suggestions?

GO MIAMI DOLPHINS! RICKY WILLIAMS IS BACK.

just get a simple antenna from Radio Shack

Otherwise get a silver sensor from Zenith (I think that's who makes them). Its an indoor antenna but it works good for HD (I dont have one as I use a big ol outoddor antenna)

But you can put a OTA up..the HOA really can't say anything

I stopped by Big Lots and picked up a $10 a.c. powered/amplified tabletop antenna (looks like the one with the hoop @ RS for $30) that reads on the box Digital HDTV Ready, 25db gain...and it works...pulling in all the avall. channels in West Palm Beach area with my Accurian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)