Stuck On One Station!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rasslick

Original poster
Apr 24, 2006
hi all ... i have a few issues 1) my directv dvr that i just purchase in may is freezing up..i'll be pressing the remove button to change the station & all i am seeing i just the channel chaning on the screen but still on the same station.
2) it will not record anymore if i set it or press record..
3) i press the red "reset" button ..it works for a while then once i try to change the channel agin it freezes again will not change ...
i call directv spoke to rep he said i have to reprogramm the box & i all recording i did will be lost ...ok so i reprogramm the box & i am still getting the same errors....this is frustrating !!!!!!.... call tech support again reprogramm again!!!..start watch tv ,try changing satation...same thing!!!! can't record nothing

Same as me...

I had the same issues. Freezing. Non-recording. Daily restarts. One reset actually nuked all the shows on my hard drive...GRRRRRRRR!

After SEVERAL calls they FINALLY agreed to send me a replacement unit (a refurbished R15-500 to replace my smaller, crappier R15). I'll let you know if this unit is any better!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts