Stupid installers? Stupid Customers!@@@!!!!

scrufmcgruf60692

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 7, 2006
noneofyerbusinesss
So this guy living in the country is getting dish,,, i'm peakin in the dish, and he says "There's my buddy the cat!"
He picks up a twenty two and starts shooting at a cat in his field, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! Is this sick and wrong?, or am i justta panzy, isn't their a law against animal cruelty?? Should i have said something? What should i have done?...
Comments, questions????

Well unless your peta I wouldn't have done anything. He lives there not you. Those cats could be killing his chickens or something, you never know.

So this guy living in the country is getting dish,,, i'm peakin in the dish, and he says "There's my buddy the cat!"
He picks up a twenty two and starts shooting at a cat in his field, RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! Is this sick and wrong?, or am i justta panzy, isn't their a law against animal cruelty?? Should i have said something? What should i have done?...
Comments, questions????
Keep working and get the hell out of there....Fast!!!!!!..
If you reasonably belived the situation was harzardous to you, you should have packed up and left immediately....
I live in the south..When in the country the last thing you want to discuss is what the homeowner can or cannot do on his own property......People out in the sticks are fanatics about their land...Keep your mouth shut and leave it alone...

going out on a limb here, but I'm thinking NO...do not question the man HOLDING A RIFLE

:D
Hey, how did you use the avatar..That's a nice one..and yeah, it was good while it lasted..But ya can't get to the big dance with almost no pitching...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)