Stupid Question, But I'm drawing a Blank

lakebum431

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 5, 2005
Norris, TN
If I want to run 3 dual tuner receivers (2 942's and 1 322) and I have a Dish 500 DPP, what else do I need? I would prefer to only have 1 line to each receiver. Thanks!

lakebum431 said:
If I want to run 3 dual tuner receivers (2 942's and 1 322) and I have a Dish 500 DPP, what else do I need? I would prefer to only have 1 line to each receiver. Thanks!
You will need a DPP44 switch and three DPP separators. The set up is one RG6 to each receiver location with a separator used at each location to divide the signal between each tuner in each receiver. You will also need to power the DPP44 on the number one coax output, but you can use one of the three RG6 runs for this functions, as well. This avoids needing a fourth line into the house from the DPP44.

One more question here. Same situation as above (still 3 dual tuner receivers with one line to each). Can I add a wing dish (61.5) to this setup and still make it work (using the DPP44)?

Thanks webbydude. I was almost positive this was the case. But it is always good to get a little verification here. Happy Holidays!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)