STZHD channel 261

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think this was a "free weekend preview" for Starz. I was guessing our free month-or-so preview would disappear after the weekend. Guess not! :D Sometimes it's good to be wrong!

I am starting to look at the free Starz in a different light. Since I am paying for the VaVa Voom programming shouldn't I get a price reduction? After all I am paying to view a channel the rest of you are getting for free.

Indy said:
I am starting to look at the free Starz in a different light. Since I am paying for the VaVa Voom programming shouldn't I get a price reduction? After all I am paying to view a channel the rest of you are getting for free.

If you want to look at it that way, then we should be given two free months of premium channels to compensate for the latest promo for new subscribers.

r.jones1116 said:
If you want to look at it that way, then we should be given two free months of premium channels to compensate for the latest promo for new subscribers.

Yeah! I propose a mutiny! We all refuse to watch our Voom until Voom gives in and hands over the compensation! :D

adamneh said:
shhhhhh...this thread needs to be deleted before someone gets a clue.
Exactly. Moderators, please go through this entire forum and delete any threads pertaining to free StarzHD. :D

Starz

Wow i am very happy that i got Starz please delete post so we Voomers could be happy now i need to start watching the channel more often. :D

Maybe this will encourage Voom to continuie Starz Preview

Having Starz is the only thing that convinced my wife to keep Voom and wait patiently to see if the DVR shows up.

I am sure keeping the free prewiew will encourage others to hold on through these times of change.

adamneh said:
shhhhhh...this thread needs to be deleted before someone gets a clue.
Yeah, sure. That's what someone said in another thread 2 months ago! And someone else in yet another thread one month ago... with a little luck it'll still be here for someone to shhhhusshhh us in another month! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)