Sub Channel Guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would goto Dishnetwork.com and customer service and email them asking for it.

Maybe if they get enough request, there Bar Chart on Email requests for OTA sub channels will move to the top and then they will divert more programmers into fixing the problem so they they can then put the 14,000 to 15,000 channel range back up that they removed (this is what gives us the OTA guide, these are channels with no video, just guide data).

Right now when you email them, they deny they even had guide data and then removed it. They are deny there was a problem.

Calling and emailing ceo@echostar.com might also at least get them to admit that they did have guide data for most of the OTA channel, but had to back most of the out (see uplink reports from sat guys).

I called E*, emailed them via the Dish website and also emailed ceo@echostar.com today to add my voice to what I hope is a growing growl about the EPG sub-channels.

In a previous, unrelated installation issue conversation I had with a great rep in the CEO office, she indicated that we're likely to get the EPG back for sub-channels soon...

In a previous, unrelated installation issue conversation I had with a great rep in the CEO office, she indicated that we're likely to get the EPG back for sub-channels soon...

Well, that's good news. I actually watched my subchannels some for the few days I had guide info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)