Sunday Ticket HD Games

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mdp1116

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
Looking at the sched on directv.com i see where it has no games in hd listed only reg sd. is it something that is not updated yet, cause i swear i saw a couple hd channels listed a couple of weeks ago when i looked at it.

mdp1116 said:
Looking at the sched on directv.com i see where it has no games in hd listed only reg sd. is it something that is not updated yet, cause i swear i saw a couple hd channels listed a couple of weeks ago when i looked at it.
Actual ST games will be in the 700's, the schedule should start popping in on the TV guide around Thursday or Friday.
The HD channels usually start around 717 or so ...

Jimbo

i asked because the online sched has no hd channels listed only sd channels in the 700's so either the online sched is not right or not updated yet. but its weird cause they had a couple games in the 90's a couple of weeks ago.

Jimbos said:
Actual ST games will be in the 700's, the schedule should start popping in on the TV guide around Thursday or Friday.
The HD channels usually start around 717 or so ...

Jimbo

mdp1116 said:
i asked because the online sched has no hd channels listed only sd channels in the 700's so either the online sched is not right or not updated yet. but its weird cause they had a couple games in the 90's a couple of weeks ago.
The H/D games are usually in the 713-731 range and you will need the Superfan
pkg. to view them. The games you saw in the 90's were from the NFL network
or your RSN. If you don't have the Superfan pkg, you will not be seeing many
games in H/D. The sked. is updated on D* on the Thur. prior to games.

Alvarez said:
my HD Sunday Ticket was all in the 90's last year.. dunno how it will be this year but last year it was 90-98 or so.

nope, they were without a doubt in the 700s. on this issue there can be no debate.

You can have D* send you an email every week giving you the ST schedule, it shows up in your email box on Thursday.

Jimbo

The good thing is there is a free preview on the 10th for ST super fan. Thats good news for all us tight wads.:)

Alvarez, Colebert is right. All the NFL ticket HD games were in the 700's last year. The only HD games in the 90's are baseball and starting today regional FSN college football games. It's time for football baby!!! ND-GT is pretty good so far and USC is up as well.

got SF for free so im ready to go i just wanted to get a sched. i wish they would get a season sched out for teams.

moonman said:
The H/D games are usually in the 713-731 range and you will need the Superfan
pkg. to view them. The games you saw in the 90's were from the NFL network
or your RSN. If you don't have the Superfan pkg, you will not be seeing many
games in H/D. The sked. is updated on D* on the Thur. prior to games.

Aren't all the games in HD? The only games you will not be able to see on DirecTV ST HD, are those that your local affiliate is airing because they own the local rights, so ST will have to blackout those games based on zip codes. So really the only thing they are not telling us in advance is the HD channel number assignments per game, which really is no concern until game day or the day before. I am trying to see what difference it make if I know today versus the 9th or 10th; right?

Last edited:
charper1 said:
Aren't all the games in HD? The only games you will not be able to see on DirecTV ST HD, are those that your local affiliate is airing because they own the local rights, so ST will have to blackout those games based on zip codes. So really the only thing they are not telling us in advance is the HD channel number assignments per game, which really is no concern until game day or the day before. I am trying to see what difference it make if I know today versus the 9th or 10th; right?
It really does not make any difference, when Sunday comes I will look at teh guide in the 700's and choose which game I want to see.
Last year only about 3/4 were in HD (AFC games) Fox (NFC ) were all in HD.
I haven't heard one way or the other if CBS will show them all in HD yet.

Jimbo

mdp1116 said:
right i see that but its not telling us what games are hd and not hd just the channels.
------------
I do not understand why D* has to wait until the Thursday previous to the
Sunday games to populate the schedule with the H/D game channels, but
they do.....I guess they have to balance the most popular match-up's with
H/D equipment availability, and black out area's(the most popular match-up's
are likely to be carried by your local affilate, and thus subject to blackout).

I will have to keep a good eye out, because I have never seen a reg season game on the sched that was not available in HD one way or another.

Ahh Yes, another sign for us NFL fans...The games are now listed on the sunday ticket channels!!! Cant wait!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)