SuperBowl XLI

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweatytim

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 27, 2006
Things are really getting heated over in the Pit due to the upcoming elections so I thought I'd come here for some easy and fun debate like who's going to the SuperBowl this year. On the surface it would be easy to say Indy vs. Chicago but I think Indy is hanging on by a thread, they'll be exposed in the play-offs as usual. Chicago on the other hand is as solid as a team can be. Baltimore with McNair is possible but he's one hit away from ending his career. If San Diego can just gel a little bit then it would be great to see SD vs. Chicago at the Bowl! I just don't think Romo will get my Cowboys to the show this year but next year? Watch Out!

Bears

I'm a huge Bears fan and I agree with you. I'm not sure about the AFC though. I'd say San Diego, but their fault will be their coach.

I'd have to agree with the Bears. And if history repeats itself, San Diego is going to have the same problem that Indy has...choking in the playoffs. Both Dungy and Schottenheimer have teams, for whatever reason, that historically gag in the playoffs (Tampa Bay or Cleveland, anyone)

I'm going to go out on a limb and say either New England or Denver for the AFC representation.

I think the Bears or Falcons from the NFC and the Patriots in the AFC.
with the demise of the steelers :( there isn't anyone else in the AFC that can beat the patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.