Superdish 121 + Dish Pro Plus

clonedbhandar

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 15, 2005
Is it possible to have a superdish 121 and have dish pro plus....currently I have a DP34 switch and my 721 receiver takes up two of my ports...I wanted to add a fourth receiver but don't want to lose my 721. How would I go about doing this? i know I will have to get a DPP44, but what about the DPP LNBs for 110, 119, and 121...are those required?

The LNBs don't look like the regular LNBs that are used....

Also I only have the superdish...so only three cables coming out...what would i do for the 4th cable.

Thanks

2nd DP34 or a DPP44. The 2nd DP34 will give you 4 more additional outlets. Swapping out the DP34 for a DPP44 will give you 2 additional outlets depending on the receivers that you may add and the ability to add another sat location to your system.

Use the same lnb's, just replace the DP-34 with a DPP-44.
You can then use a DPP Seperator to run only 1 line to the 721.

some people have used the DPP44 with only 110/119 so they can use the separator to run one line from the switch, hook up the separator and use it for a dual tuner (so they only need one line)

Remember that the bird order is sometimes important, so avoid possible issues by connecting the 119 feed to input port #1, 110 to #2. This applies to the DP34 also.

Received my DPP44 switch today, hooked it up (119 - #1, 110 - #2, and 121 -#4) and took it to my 721, used the splitter and worked like a charm.

Thanks for all the help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)