Superdish 121 w/0 121 lnb

dodge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 1, 2004
Plano, Illinois, United States
I have a super dish 121 with the meatl reflector my neighbor gave me. It is missing the 121 lnb. It has the integrated 110 and 119 lnb already on it. Can i use a standard DP Dual to get 121 or Do I need a special fss lnb?? :confused:

Been trying to get a whole 121 lnb setup on ebay , but I always get outbid at the last second. :( :(

I have a 121 lnb assembly that I will sell but are you sure its the 121 lnb that you need? The 121 and 119 are the ones that are attached to each other and the 110 is the one that is the DP Dual that hangs out from away the plastic shroud.

I think its the 110 lnb that is actually missing and no you can not use any other than a FSS lnb to get 121. You can use a old primestar dish and lnb to get 121 but you will need a legacy twin/quad or two legacy duals to use with it along with a SW64 switch

Then the one you are missing is a DishPro Single/Dual LNB. You can find them sometimes on E-Bay but you can buy them directly at dishstore.net there not much. Good Luck!!

Dodge, if you need a DP single or dual, let me know> I bet I have one sitting in the garage. Not 100% sure but I'll check this weekend.

Yeah I glad for that its not the 121 lnb. They are hard to find by there selfs. If you did need one probably the only way you could get one is by buying the whole lnb assembly (lnb's and the lnb bracket/holder) and they are pretty expensive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts