Superdish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nyteeyes

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 1, 2004
What exactly is it and can it be used to get Voom? We have a Dish 500 system, an 811 receiver. Yesterday I found out that VOOM is now available...when we called, we were told we had to pay 99 for the second dish.

Anyway, I was wondering about this offer on the Dish network site...that you could get the superdish for only 50 bucks now...can it work with VOOM? Should I cancel the other second dish?

Im quite confused on this, I havent kept up with all the different options. Thanks

SuperDishes are for local channels from mainly smaller DMA's. They pick up the sats that a Dish500 picks up (110/119) and one of two other sats - either 105 or 121. The 121 also has a fair amount of international programming. VOOM is only at 61.5 for now, and requires a separate dish. Eventually, E* may have VOOM available from a Dish500, but not for a while methinks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts