SW64 Setup

VinceT3

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
Rainsalot Florida
I installed 110, 119, & 129 on the SW64 switch and attached the power block to the first lnb on the reciever side.

I can scan w/ my prosat (w/ power off on the lnb setup) and pick up channels, but the darn 501 keeps giving me different results everytime I do a switch check. First it's a SW44 110 even & odd & 129 odd.. then I scan again it'll have SW21 4 sats 119 even & odd and 129 even.. etc etc.. yet it never finds sw64 w/ everything correct.

What settings should I be using, it says check superdish if you're not using dishpro equipement. Any other thoughts?

I'm also assuming a 622 will works with this, does anyone know for sure?

I figured I would try here before calling dish support and adding aggravation to my frustration. :)

"attached the power block to the first lnb on the reciever side" - if you mean to output#1, then it's OK.
Check voltage on the connector with all your LNBFs. Seems no power and each receivers try to feed whole setup.

I was lucky enough to find a diagram on dish's site.. shows 119 on the first set of inputs then 110 and then 61.5 (or 129 in my case).. I'm trying that now.. I also found a diagram on how to add more than 4 tuners which is nice since I need that..

lol.. I figured the diagrams may help someone else who was having issues and help me find the stupid diagrams when I wanted to add another switch.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts