switching from 6000 to 211 question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

concord

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 5, 2005
Southern North Carolina
Currently I have a 6000 and I'm thinking of purchasing the 211. I have the HD package for the 6000 and also the VOOM package. However, due to poor content on VOOM, I plan to drop it before purchasing a 211 and remove the 61.5 degree dish.

Question: If I purchase the 211/dish, can I keep my current HD package (payed yearly, HDNET HDMV, HDDSC, HDTNT, HDESPN) with the 211, and if so what additional HD channels would I expect to get? And if I point 61.5 dish to 129 or get a 1000?

Thanks.

Thanks for the response. Yes, have the AT200 w/HD and VOOM. I sub to VOOM mnth to mnth, plan on dropping it...not impressed with content especially when they switched Guytv with KungfuTv, seems like same-ole stuff all over agin. If E* would allow selection of HD and VOOM like the former options, I'd upgrade to a vip...

Think I'll wait and see what D* does, rumor has it that they will include the HD channel if the SD channel is included in package... Been with E* since 1997, after D* receiver died.

You can keep the old package on a ViP but if you don't have the new package they charge you a $6 HD enable fee, so if you drop voom you will get less and pay a buck more. If you upgrade you're probably better off getting the new package and getting the extra HD channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts