SyFy's SKARKNADO

Original Sharknado stars Ian Ziering & Tara Reid will be back for another stint as shark attack survivors Fin and April in the third installment of Syfy’s highly successful B-movie franchise. They round out the returning team of helmer Anthony C. Ferrante, directing from a script by Thunder Levin, and The Asylum producing. Premiering on Syfy in July, Sharknado 3 will cause mass destruction in the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., than roar down the Eastern Seaboard.

deadline.com

Oh hell yes?

Fans of the purposely ridiculous, feast your eyes: The third installment in the “Sharknado” franchise will officially be titled “Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!” and debut Wednesday, July 22 on Syfy at 9 p.m. ET.

“We wanted this third title to boldly go where no shark movie has gone before,” said Chris Regina, senior vice president of program strategy at Syfy. “‘Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!’ embraces the larger-than-life irreverence that has made these movies so popular and entertaining.”

thewrap.com

During Sharknado Week,I want to comment on one of the movies they showed last night,Roboshark. As stupid as it was,I found it enjoyable in an ironic way. As a former soldier,the scene that stands out is when they had the soldiers running into the mall & as they were running,they were all yelling,"hut...hut...hut....hut...." They all stopped at the mall store map,one of the soldiers said,Roboshark,this way," & they all went "hut.....hut...hut.." down the mall in pursuit of Roboshark. I showed that scene to my nephew,& he immediately left the room saying,Oh for [_________]'s sake."

Roboshark was a hoot!! Hokey and as dumb as they could make it, but thoroughly enjoyable!

And that "hut...hut...hut" off and on was really funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts