This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

T-Mobile enters television streaming market with T-Vision

You missed part of it...

After 12 months T-Mobile reserves the right to require billing on your T-Mobile bill to continue $10/mo. discount on qualifying streaming services, consumer action may be required

I got this information from T-mobile twitter DM...

With our transition to our partnership for YouTube TV, you're able to get $10 off as long as you're a T-Mobile/Sprint customer on an eligible rate plan (a few things like prepaid, tablets, and smart watch lines aren't eligible). To make the transition quickly we're offering that unique code which will allow for 12 months. At some point we're going to be moving the billing portion to T-Mobile so it will be charged through us rather than needing to pay Google, so once that happens we'll let you know when it's ready. But as long as you do that once it's available, you'll continue to receive that discount even after 12 months!

You missed part of it...

After 12 months T-Mobile reserves the right to require billing on your T-Mobile bill to continue $10/mo. discount on qualifying streaming services, consumer action may be required
Was that in the fine print, or something you were able to confirm once you started the DM?

It looks like T-Mobile updated the fine print on the main page (tmobile.com/tvision)...

After 12 months, users may need to take additional action to continue the $10/month discount on YouTube TV.  YouTube TV offer is available to current T-Mobile Wireless and Home Internet service customers. Redeem by 7/31/2021. If you're currently subscribed to YouTube TV and wish to take advantage of this offer, you'll need to cancel and reactivate your subscription via the unique SMS you'll receive from T-Mobile.   See full terms

So, I should sign up for T-MOBILE T-Vision now to grab the discount?

It's now live for anyone with T-mobile to save $10/month on Youtube TV. It does take a couple of days to get the code / link to redeem.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Received my code from T-Mobile and now have Youtube TV for $54.99 for 12 months. Let's see what hoops we have to jump through to keep the $10 off after that.

Originally they said it would take 3-5 business days to get the code, but I received it in 2. It's not a code, but a link to click on that takes you to youtube tv to sign up.

$54.99 for 12 mo or $54.99 a month for 12 months?

They want you to cancel and sign back up. How did that go for you? I was going to wait until the day before my next bill to sign up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They want you to cancel and sign back up. How did that go for you? I was going to wait until the day before my next bill to sign up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I signed up with a different email to get the 2 weeks free. I only had a few days left until my next bill anyway.