T.O. a N.O G.O

I wonder how much of this is "We don't want to deal with T.O." opposed to "We Don't want to deal with rosenhaus" from the eagles standpoint. You see how that douche got the reporters riled today? That's the bigger problem from where I'm sitting.

No i haven't seen the eagles cheerleaders, i'll go look for a pic...

Nov 8 Rick Gosselin, of the Dallas Morning News, reports Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens' most likely next stop is the Atlanta Falcons. Owens has a home in Atlanta and when he was suspended earlier in the season, he attended a Falcons home game. Falcons WR coach George Stewart was Owens' coach on the San Francisco 49ers and Owens is said to like and respect him. In addition, Falcons QB Michael Vick has the arm to make Owens a dangerous target.

that is from T.O.s news and notes, maybe the apology was a public thing and hes now trying to move on-they usually dont report that unless they have something to back it up!

Atlanta is absolutely the most likely place he'll land, just have to wait for the eagles to let him go find a job...

On a much more important note...Anyone got a team shot of the eagles cheerleaders? Those one-by-one's don't do anything for me...

ESPN Buys First Film

ESPN the Ring Tone: In the Zone on a Cellphone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts