$*!T That Phil Says...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
This thread is dedicated to the "stuff" that Phil Cloud says on WION.

If you have ever tuned in for Friday's Round Table on Jim Carlyle's Morning Show you know you are never going to know what is going to come out of the lips of Phil Cloud. So we dedicate this thread to the stuff that Phil says...

And if you have any complaints.. remember the email address to complain to is philbilly@i1430.com. :)

Thanks for listening to WION!

Last edited:
This is going to be a very popular thread! "Stories and Lies" by Phil Cloud was one of the reasons I started listening to WION! The $*IT Phil says reminds me of my dad's common rule for growing up, "What you hear in the workshop, stays in the workshop!" My dad raised 5 daughters, being the youngest of the 5 it was great to get out of household chores by helping in the workshop! The one rule was..."Don't tell your mother!" Phil's stories remind of the those days!

My favorite Phil story, and it's REAL is the one where, back when the station was daytime only, he came in late after a night "out" on the town....late. Transmitter was off, phone ringing, and a little old lady telling him, "There's something wrong with your station, young man.!"

The quick thinking Philbilly asked her if anything was "different" at her home. She responded with "yes, my family was over and rearranged the kitchen things over the weekend."

Phil responded, "Ma'am, did they move the radio?" and "yes" came the answer.

Phil asked her to move the radio BACK to being adjacent to the coffee pot, (because after all, the radio was used to playing MORNING shows, and coffee is a MORNING THING) and the station would come in fine. She didn't believe at first but agreed to do so. He hung up, quickly ran to start the filaments and plates in the transmitter, had a record already spinning on his way to engineering.

The lady called back, her radio playing in the background..."young man, I wouldn't have believed it...." as her radio played in the background.

We believe when that lady died that at her estate sale, the radio and coffeemaker were taped together and sold as one.

Phil is joining Jim today to talk about the Ionia Free Fair.. but before he does he happily utters the phrase "Happy Condoms!"

No more needs to be said, that is Stuff that Phil says for today...

This one wasn't from Phil, I believe it was from "left lane" (But it sounds like something Phil would say...) he was talking about his bout in the past with "Anal Glaucoma"

What's that?

He woke up one morning and couldn't see his butt wanting to go to work. :)

Phil needs someone to help him hookup his TV, so he is looking for the services of a "Happy Hooker" to hook him up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts