T11

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MrMylesG

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
Perry Hall, MD
I got my motorized dish all set up, thanks to the great help from PSB, using the SG2100 setting info. Catches all satellites with precision. However, I still cannot find anything from T11. Shows 41% signal and 0% quality. I even did a blind scan and showed no transponders. I wonder if they turned off the NA feed. Only shows one Russian channel now, according to Lyngsat.

I went through the trouble and expense of buying a 1m dish (although the signal grabbing power is super) so I could catch RTN on T11. Well............ actually, it was a good investment. It is pouring down rain here and the signals I am getting from the satellites is phenomenal.

Anyway, any suggestions to the T11 mystery? Thanks.

MrM

MrMylesG said:
I went through the trouble and expense of buying a 1m dish (although the signal grabbing power is super) so I could catch RTN on T11.
Anyway, any suggestions to the T11 mystery? Thanks.

MrM

RTN should still be there, but the satellite is in a slightly inclined orbit. It might be hard to track because of that.

I have been scanning for it the last few days with no results, I have seen the channels there recently, maybe its because this satellite in in an inclined orbit. I will have another scan right now and post if i see anything, well done Mr M.

T11 & Argh!

Hmm, how pray tell, can I tweak the dish with out changing the perfect alignment I have? Oh, the pain. Anyway, that would explain the mystery of the missing T11.

Thanks Guys!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)