Tailgating Products

Tangentially, I was talking with my niece about how chicken wings cost about three times as much as thighs and legs. When I was a kid, back when rocks were soft, stores sold them very cheap or threw them out. No demand- no meat.

She agreed, and says they cut up boneless thighs and that works out BETTER, as well as cheaper.

On her behalf: Go Saints!

It's not the cheapest tailgating dish, but the Winegard Pathway X2 is by far the most flexible. It's the only one offered that can receive both eastern arc sats, as well as the three western arc sats the others receive.
I need to replace a very old Winegard Traveler Minimax. I know it has two outputs and I am pretty sure its stationary. It has a VIP211K connected to it that was having a very hard time activating. Using my home dish, I was able to activate it. The dome is mounted on a 2000 Fleetwood Discovery pusher so who knows how old it is! The 211 fails to get any signal from the dome. The dish moves and does its grinding I tried a new coax all the way to the dish, but it fails to get any signal and fails to see the 64 switch. I am on social security disability, so money is beyond tight! Any tricks on getting the 211 to see the 64 switch? Or I found these two replacement options and heavily leaning towards the Winegard with the Walley? If so how can I tell if its a Playmaker 2.0 with the larger dish. I noticed you recommendation for the Winegard Pathway X2. I cant find any used in my area or price so might have to wait. THANKS!

Attachments

• 00j0j_1Di4Nn3fgY6z_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
    00j0j_1Di4Nn3fgY6z_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 00101_cGbYF9mi6U4z_0sl0pg_1200x900.jpg
    00101_cGbYF9mi6U4z_0sl0pg_1200x900.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Dish King tailgater and box - electronics - by owner - sale.pdf
    132.8 KB · Views: 83
  • DISH Satellite Reciever and Stand - electronics - by owner - sale.pdf
    224.7 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: charlesrshell
I need to replace a very old Winegard Traveler Minimax. I know it has two outputs and I am pretty sure its stationary. It has a VIP211K connected to it that was having a very hard time activating. Using my home dish, I was able to activate it. The dome is mounted on a 2000 Fleetwood Discovery pusher so who knows how old it is! The 211 fails to get any signal from the dome. The dish moves and does its grinding I tried a new coax all the way to the dish, but it fails to get any signal and fails to see the 64 switch. I am on social security disability, so money is beyond tight! Any tricks on getting the 211 to see the 64 switch? Or I found these two replacement options and heavily leaning towards the Winegard with the Walley? If so how can I tell if its a Playmaker 2.0 with the larger dish. I noticed you recommendation for the Winegard Pathway X2. I cant find any used in my area or price so might have to wait. THANKS!
I've never worked with a Minimax, and in fact have only ever seen one of them, so no help there. The Minimax is a western arc only dish though, so if that worked well for you and you're not changing locations, the the Playmaker Dual should work ok for you. Ask the seller for the exact model number to determine what he's selling.

Last edited:
I've never worked with a Minimax, and in fact have only ever seen one of them, so no help there. The Minimax is a western arc only dish though, so if that worked well for you and your not changing locations, the the Playmaker Dual should work ok for you. Ask the seller for the exact model number to determine what he's selling.
Thank you!

Reactions: NYDutch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts