Taking and order for the next free birdview.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

skewed

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
Gabshere is now the proud owner or a birdview. He drove 6 hours today to my house to pick the dish up and stogie5150 also drove in to help with the tear down. Both of these pople are truely outstanding and I was able to learn alot from them. They are "good people". I am sure that I have just made 2 new friends for life. I am glad I had the pleaseure of metting both of them.

I have 2 more Birdviews to take down then a 10ft meche dish. I am going to keep one of the bird views for myself and I hope to have it up in the spring time. My yard is pretty small and a dish of this size takes alot of room laying down. Depending on the weather I may try to grab the next bird view in a few weeks. If there is someone else here who wants one please let me know so we can start making the plans. I only have room for 1 dish at a time so I have to get them in stages. There was a birdview retailer here in my town and we have a lot of these things. Pm me with what your thinking if your interested so we can work out the details. I might run to the camp tonight but I should be back sunday if you are expecting a reply.

I forgot to say it is in New Iberia Louisiana zip 70563 if you want to google it

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts