tech looking for work

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

joshschuler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Hey, just got canned today, need to find satellite work around cincy, oh. Over a year experience, with a great understanding of all of Dish Network's aspects (equipment, CSR's, customer's)

I agree, especially since now your looking for work.

I'll bet I have more dish's - 13

People get canned for all sorts of reasons, most of them have nothing to do with their work quality. Usually it is a personality conflict "You aren't a fit" type of thing. Luckily most employers will not actually say you were canned, rather just say that your employment was terminated on some date (same as if you quit). I always lie and say I quit on the few jobs I was canned. Yet to be caught

need work

joshschuler said:
Hey, just got canned today, need to find satellite work around cincy, oh. Over a year experience, with a great understanding of all of Dish Network's aspects (equipment, CSR's, customer's)

i live about 90 miles west of louisville,ky i need to move dtv dish,email me with what it would cost me.

grounding

I was let go for grounding. I wasn't trained on it, told FSM's I didn't know how too, but no one ever had the time to show me(Digital Dish is always a couple of steps behind). Long story short, I trained myself and did what I could, but only about 40% of jobs around here are grounded (after going back on most of the hack jobs around here). Main office came down for QC's, and I got hit. I do a good job, always explain the equipment to my customer's, make sure the dish is mounted good, keep a tight, clean cable run, but didn't ground about 25% of them. After the main office saw the ungrounded jobs, I wasn't given a chance to fix them. I have good references from my FSM's and other people I worked with, and have since learned how important it is too ground, I just have no work.

***After looking into ALL ASPECTS, unemployment office said I was fired for unjust cause.*** (Wish they said that a month ago)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)