tech question

mdram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 24, 2005
Md
ive got sirius in my truck, the wife would like it in her jeep liberty
what will hook up to the factory radio? can a kenwood tuner work?
id rather not fm modulate

mdram said:
i do believe it is

If its sat ready and its the factory radio you could have a dealer install it and pay out the nose or if Sirius makes a connect and play kit like XM does you could use one of those. I checked Sirius's website and all I see are radios listed by head unit manufacturer. You probably better off buying a plug and play like the sportser and using an aux input on the radio it will sound better then fm and be much less then having a dealer do it.

Edit: I did find this http://jeeppartspeople.com/searchpr...61&year=04&productdesc=Sirius+Satellite+Radio

just foudn the great deal at sirius i can get a starmate replay with home and car kit for 39.99 with a 6 month activation
so that may be what i do

mdram said:
just foudn the great deal at sirius i can get a starmate replay with home and car kit for 39.99 with a 6 month activation
so that may be what i do

sounds like a good deal to me. you may want to look into an aux input for the jeep so you do not have to use FM

I have no issues using the FM with my Sirius, it actually sounds better than my tape adapter I was using.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts