OTHER technomate tm-2600 m3 Motor Problem

ash101

Original poster
Mar 21, 2018
bahrain
hi guys
I have this motor technomate tm-2600 m3
but when i turn by switch or receiver not turn full range !! :oldfrown its stop on 65 degrees ( black arrow ) not in the end range 80 ( red arrow ) see the photo IMG_2017062902.jpg :hail

how can solve this problem :helpsign:help

hi guys
I have this motor technomate tm-2600 m3
but when i turn by switch or receiver not turn full range !! :oldfrown its stop on 65 degrees ( black arrow ) not in the end range 80 ( red arrow ) see the photo View attachment 131985 :hail

how can solve this problem :helpsign:help
Welcome to Satellite Guys! I've never used this motor and couldn't find a manual online for it. First check the software limits in your satellite receiver. I also found the following review that mentions a pair of hidden sliders on the motor that adjust the hardware limits.

Technomate TM-2600 Super review | TechRadar

Also, I believe USALS has a limit as to how far east/west it can accurately calculate. I have seen threads that mention using Disecq 1.2 to go a little farther east/west. Let us know how it went. :)

Last edited:
No need to attempt to get past 70 degrees as that is the maximum angle that is visible above the horizon on a globe.

Now if you are a "flat earther", you would argue that satellites are visible down to 90 degrees or up to 360 degrees if your install location is on the edge of the flat earth.... LOL!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: KE4EST and FTA4PA
Welcome to Satellite Guys! I've never used this motor and couldn't find a manual online for it. First check the software limits in your satellite receiver. I also found the following review that mentions a pair of hidden sliders on the motor that adjust the hardware limits.

Technomate TM-2600 Super review | TechRadar

Also, I believe USALS has a limit as to how far east/west it can accurately calculate. I have seen threads that mention using Disecq 1.2 to go a little farther east/west. Let us know how it went. :)

thank you my friend :hatsoff
i try to using Disecq 1.2 to go a little farther east/west but not success :coco
can you give me more information abut this ( step by step ) maybe i do it wrong :angel2

No need to attempt to get past 70 degrees as that is the maximum angle that is visible above the horizon on a globe.

Now if you are a "flat earther", you would argue that satellites are visible down to 90 degrees or up to 360 degrees if your install location is on the edge of the flat earth.... LOL!!!

my friend
i fix the motor but i don't reach the all west satellites it stop at nilesat 7.3W !! so loss Eutelsat 8 / 8 W & Express-AM44 /11 W & SES-4 / 22 W and in East AsiaSat 5 / 100.5 E & ABS-7 / 116 E :hiding:onstrike

Did you mean 70 degrees Hour Angle difference or 70 degrees azimuthdifference from the south?
For Bahrein (26N, 50.5E), 70 degrees (motor-)HourAngle is equivalent to 77 degrees azimuth, a satellite at that angle would be at elevation 16 degrees above horizon.

ash101:
22W would be at 80.2 local hour angle, at elevation 7 degrees; that is really low!

Did you, as FTA4PA suggested, disable soft limits, and/or looked for the hard limits?

greetz,
A33

Edit: BTW If you would want to enlarge the motor angle range, see for example this little project by Trust : DXtv.de | Motoren allgemein | Drehbereich erweiterung Disecq motor
Don't know if the same method would be useable with your motor, though.

Last edited:
Referencing +/- 70 degree orbital slot from the apex. Actual look angle range is also determined by the install location's latitude.

I also have removed the mechanical stops in some motor designs. Some were very conservative with the factory settings. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts