TECHNOSAT 6000plus

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gravitas

Original poster
Aug 23, 2006
Hi
I am totally new to this receiver thing,
There evry1 , I work in Mid east (Riyadh) , I need some help from you guys, if you can please help me out of this.
I updated the receiver with the latest software and its TECHNOSAT 6000 plus
SW VERSION 7.92 HW VERSION 6005 CXCI-2.0-SZLT
The guy who used this earlier said he watched all the channels including xx
Now when I try to search it scans all the satellites but doesn’t show up the channels I need , not even in encryption , and when I put the frequencies manually from LYNGSAT it scans and says 0 programs, I don’t know what to do , could you pls pls help me step by step with this receiver , on how to install and search for the channels ,
One more thing , there is another starsat receiver in other room with my colleagues , and they have some 900 channels including xx, why don’t I get those when my cable is connected to the same dish .
Sorry to have put it so much
Any help will be kindly appreciated,
Thank you

are you trying to get subscription programming for free?

what satellites are we talking about here?

Iceberg said:
Van Hammer? He was an awesome WCW wrestler :D
"Heavy Metal" Van Hammer

Van Hammer couldn't play the guitar. You would figure if you're gonna give a guy a "Rock Star" gimmick that they would atleast get someone that looks like they are actually playing the guitar that they bring to the ring.

But then again the brain trust at WCW had the big idea called "The Shock Master"

RVD420 said:
Van Hammer couldn't play the guitar. You would figure if you're gonna give a guy a "Rock Star" gimmick that they would atleast get someone that looks like they are actually playing the guitar that they bring to the ring.

tell that to Jeff Jarrett :D

Hi Again

I am not talking abt SUBSCRIPTION PROGRAMMING , but there are so many free xx channels that are being telecast on HOTBIRD , those I wanna watch , and I just need to know the settings of my receiver , could any1 pls really help me out,
I can watch Nilesat and Arabsat , but not HOTBIRD

oh ok. I was confused. We mainly deal with North American satellites here (since most of us are in N.A.) :)

I can only say, make sure your LNB is a Universal LNB. That is most definitely needed without a doubt where you are. Check on that along with LIVE transponders on Lyngsat and you may wanna invest in a motor. Now, Pete and Ice can help you a bit more than I can. I'm new to this, but learning more everyday as well.

Good luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)