TechSAT TRACKER II

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
You asked why you told the motor to go to 97 and instead were on 103, well the answer is==, until you find the correct one, your receiver does not know where the dish it is pointing. Once you find one and Identify one satellite, then you can get to any other. Some "trackers' will let you tell the receiver WHERE YOU ARE then you tell it where you want to be and it will go there, But most need you to get to true south to set the 'tracker' then it can find anything (or at least be so very close that you can re-tweak the dish so it will find everything.)
Hope That Helps.
POP

Very hot 95-101 F.

Still no luck with the signal.. I believe there is too many tree's but I can pick up 28-31% quality on AMC

Trees are no good, remember your dish is "looking" about 30deg up.
You're close, from behind the dish, a little to the left and up a bit.
Do you have your skew set, give it a twist see if anything improves.
Otherwise you may have to mount higher.

I heard with the 36 inch dish the signal is stronger with tree's or other objects blocking some of the views...

What I discovered at my house and my mother's that if I mouth the dish on a pole stand it doesn't get any signal and if I mount the dish on the ground I get about 31% quaility. Now with the 31% I think its AMC 1.

I think now I need to make a good ground stand. If I take some pictures would it help you guys help me with this issue?

Receiver shows Q 31%
Freq 11716 or 11715 and 22000 Porl. V

So my quesiton is that the last time I got a Q it was scanning and found Pen. ch and someone said it was on AMC 1

That is my I'm a bit confused... I did scan it with feq 11716...

Any switches?
Is your LNB a Standard(L.O.=10750) Or Universal(L.O. Low = 9750 L.O. Hi - 10600)
Did you remember to Skew the LNB to (minus) -28.1
c/p
----- When standing in front of your dish, rotate the LNBF anti-clockwise for + skew values.

Rotate the LNBF clockwise for - skew values.
-------------------------
You are looking for "Quality" Strength, "Signal" Strength just shows that there is power to the LNB
In the Traxis, make sure you have a Live TP selected
Here is one - Freq:11716 Polarity:V Scan Rate: 22000
The Elevation gage on the Dish can be inaccurate. Using a compass, aim the Dish to proper direction (Azimuth - for you 132.6) Then adjust Elevation(for you 44.9). If possible drag a TV and Receiver out to the Dish. While at the dish and watching the TV, Pan the Dish to the Left and Right looking for the Quality Signal to go up. If nothing, adjust the elevation Up or Down, make small moves, and Pan Left and Right again.

I feel really stupid.... The whole time I was doing +28.1... for some reason I thought you meant to say anti clockwise but it should be clockwise.... Thats a huge problem there... I'm shaking my head now...... I'll be sure to post updates after work.

A BIG Thanks to everyone and Lak7 for helping me with the problem I corrected the problem and I'm now in contact with Galaxy 25. I get about 50% Quality and all the stations.

Keep tweaking, gently pull up / down, left / right and see if signal improves.
I know you can get better! :)

I'm sure because at once I got 60% and my wife was keep slapping me to not touch it anymore because once I lost it all and got it back... :)

I'm going to tweak it a bit more before she comes home from work... hahaha

"........wife was keep slapping me to not touch it.........."

LOL :)

Before loosening the bolts, just put pressure up / down, left / right and see if it improves.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)