Terry Schaivo

mindstein

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 4, 2005
You know it seems kind of sad that Scott Peterson just gets an injection and fades away yet Terry Schaivo must endure a pain. "They" have decided that her life shall end and will not make it comfortable. Imagine what the ACLU would do if They starved Scott Peterson. Not the same for Terry. Terry has committed no crime and her parents are willing to take care of her and possibly re habilitate her. In my opinion the medical industry does not want her to survive. It would set a presidence. So If they are going to kill her at least make here comfortable. I pray for her sole.

vurbano said:
wtf? tHIS IS NO PLACE FOR THIS DISCUSSION.

Agreed,

The only thing I will say since this thread is here: I love life, I have a very happy marrage for 18 years, 2 great kids and a projector with a nine foot screen :D but if I was like that, I would want the plug pulled on me in a second.

This is an "off-topic" theme and allowed, according to the description of Chit-Chat, sooooo, yes--Terry Schiavo--am glad the US Congress has requisitioned her to testify in hearings so noone can do anything to Terry until those hearings are held--she is alert, reactive, NOT comatose--she just can't talk and eat. WOW--how many babies do you know that can't talk and need help to eat--do we kill them, too? What about Stephen Hawking--gee he can't take care of himself very well--let's kick him out of his wheel chair.

Go, Terri--you would be a perfect candidate to enjoy VOOM--someone donate it to her in her hospital room--someone get her out of there--tell her parents to come kidnap and get her out of that nightmare.

She would really enjoy VOOM because of the LARGE HD picture with a LOT of variety, education--the LAB channel--put my little granddaughter to sleep in 5'.

LOL, with the liberal politicians that run California Peterson won't see that needle for at least 20 years , my bet is never, he will die of old age, or hopefully AIDS after some big bubba makes him his wife!!!!

"I 'PREY' for her 'SOLE'"? Just whose soles are you...

mindstein said:
You know it seems kind of sad that Scott Peterson just gets an injection and fades away yet Terry Schaivo must endure a pain. "They" have decided that her life shall end and will not make it comfortable. Imagine what the ACLU would do if They starved Scott Peterson. Not the same for Terry. Terry has committed no crime and her parents are willing to take care of her and possibly re habilitate her. In my opinion the medical industry does not want her to survive. It would set a presidence. So If they are going to kill her at least make here comfortable. I pray for her sole.

preying upon?

Still enjoying HDTV under partly sunny (rain promised!) Seattle skies, Gill

I pray for her sole

I think it's spelled Terri....if your that concerned you would know that.
and it's Soul....not the sole, the bottom of your shoe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts