Texans Select

No, and if you were a texan fan who's watched them over the past few years and then they don't draft your current hero (young) or the "best back in decades", wouldn't you be upset?

I just saw the Texans owner on NFL Network saying how the colts chose freeney over edge. We'll be hearing that all day but the colts seem to have had it out for edge for a long time. They strung him along for years like the seahawks did with alexander. It's not like the colts really had a decision to make, it was "guy we like" vs. "guy we don't"...

BTW, what are you guys going to watch, ESPN coverage or NFL Network? Anyone watch coverage on NFL Network last year? If so, how's it compare? I like that NFL Network has constant pre-show on (ESPN cuts in a bit during sportscenter replays), but I don't know that I can go without kiper and berman and mort and tom...Shouldn't this be something that the NFL Network gets exclusively for their network down the road? You'd think this would be a pretty big thing for them to lock up...

I prefer ESPN but it just seems like it belongs on the NFL network...

I prefered ESPN's coverage of the draft mainly cause of Mel Kiper. I like hearing his perspective on the players.

I can't believe Houston passed on Bush. It reminds of when Dallas passed on Randy Moss.

Defense may help win championships but you still need to score more points than the other team to win games. I mean how many 3 to 0 games have you ever seen in the NFL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts