Texas locations for FiOS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
briani said:
Does anyone have an updated list of cities/areas in the Dallas Metroplex with FiOS availability?

To my knoledge, it is available in Keller, Garland, and Plano. There are others but I don't know all of them. In addition, in Garland and PLano it is only part of each town with progress for the entire towns moving along. Your best bet is to plug addresses into the online tool and see what comes back.

garlandtxuser said:
To my knoledge, it is available in Keller, Garland, and Plano. There are others but I don't know all of them. In addition, in Garland and PLano it is only part of each town with progress for the entire towns moving along. Your best bet is to plug addresses into the online tool and see what comes back.

I've tried entering several addresses into the search engine but keep getting the "can't find in our database" message. I'm looking at re-locating to the area and I'm trying to find an apartment complex that is already elgible for FiOS service. Are the only in residential housing tracks? Called CSR they were no help!

Not saying this is the case, BUT most people are unaware of exactly how a given address is listed per the USPS database which some of these query tools use..

Example most people think or use:
1234 Any Street Boulevard

Actual USPS listing (likely used in queries)
1234 E Anystreet Blvd

Note the following:
1. Accurate directional
2. Accurate spelling (word structures)
3. No use of punctuation
4. Accurate use and inclusion/omission of Ave, Blvd, Pkwy, Hwy, etc (do not spell entire word unless advised in the USPS DB)
5. Accurate use zip codes (they do change without notice sometime, especially in new areas

This link: http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp

Will list current zip and correct address formatting.

Last edited:
I live in South West Keller, and I am unable to get FIOS. It stinks, as my cable company Charter is a money grubbing whore!!

mraudit said:
I live in South West Keller, and I am unable to get FIOS. It stinks, as my cable company Charter is a money grubbing whore!!
We had Charter in Carrollton as well. No HD and no hope of getting it until Comcast finally entered the scene a couple of months ago, and they were swapped with TW. I was so disgusted with Charter, I canx and went with an OTA antenna. I was sick and tired of being gouged good money for poor service.

Does anybody have any timtable of when Fios may be available in Mckinney or Frisco? It is already in all the surrounding cities. Any ideas?

Wylie is also in FiOS territory.

You won't see McKinney get FiOS since McKinney/Allen are in AT&T territory.

Neutron said:
Wylie is also in FiOS territory.

You won't see McKinney get FiOS since McKinney/Allen are in AT&T territory.

Is that true? I was holding out hope we would get it. Damn now I am upset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)