Thanks!

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone for contibuting such great advice and postings here in the Phone Zone - very much appreciated! And thanks for not berating and belittling everyone (me) for asking newbie questions. :hatsoff:

We area a small, but vocally supportive group. Sure, there are better "phone" forums and blogs out there, but who has time for them...or enjoys dealing with some of the rude people (16-22 year olds) on these forums? Like many of us, I am extremely busy (work, family and travel) and I don't have time to stay connected to 40-50 communities or register at an equal number of sites...I stay connected to only a few:

- LinkedIn for professional networking
- Trade Associations: (ISC)2, ISACA, IAPP, PMI, Safe & Secure Online, etc.
- Alumni Groups (white papers, lectures, etc.)
- SatelliteGuys (for everything else)

To be honest, I look to SatelliteGuys for all my satellite, cable, FiOS, Tivo, mobile phone, home theater, electronic gadget, broadcast television, sports, chit-chat, and a thousand and one other needs. Again, thanks for making this such a great place to find information about my mobile phone needs! I simply ask a [stupid] question, and I receive a great answer and/or pointed in the right direction. :)

Skype Help

Post your Sprint 4G Speedtest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)