That guy and his dog

yardline

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2005
What the deal with the picture on the E* sign-in page of a guy with his dog? How does that relate to Satellite TV?

Maybe the guy with the dog has herpes he caught from the beautiful hippie chick swinging in the flowers and the dog is his only friend now.:D

Don't you all know that dogs are running the show:p .

What the deal with the picture on the E* sign-in page of a guy with his dog? How does that relate to Satellite TV?

It's amazing the images that the ad firms put in relation to the products they peddle. Rest assured, that "stupid image" (my words) was painstakingly crafted. Is it designed for an emotional response and connection to pet owners? Young people? Males? Those with the more casual lifestyle? I do believe we are supposed to identify with that image. Since most young people are more likely to use the internet to research Dish, that image may make sense.

I'll never understand some of these marketing ploys, or why some items or people are attached to urelated products or programming. For example. The super bowl half time shows. This year....................Prince, or what ever he's calling him or her self this week. Ahhhh yes. When I think of football, I think Prince.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)