The 100

The silly thing is that once the arc came down there were plenty of donors available, and they did not have to kill anyone.
Pretty much my point.

Why block communications between the arc and the kids.
Radio the ark, tell them how they saved the kids from the attack, and then the ark would have been happy to donate enough marrow to cure all the mountain folk. No animosity, and a quick friendship & alliance.

It is of course just a plot device. To think that the outside could be so radioactive that it kills in minutes in horrible ways, yet everything outside has somehow adapted to it... I know it is much more dramatic to show a 60 second radiation death than a protracted year or 2 lingering death.

I must be getting into this show too much. The way it ended last night,I initially had to remind myself that it was just a show & a work of fiction,because the writers REALLY threw everything for a loop.

I must be getting into this show too much. The way it ended last night,I initially had to remind myself that it was just a show & a work of fiction,because the writers REALLY threw everything for a loop.

Don't you mean the writers threw everything in the trash! What happened to blood for blood? Remember how badly the Grounders needed retribution for Finn's massacre that any compromise that didn't involve Finn's death was completely unacceptable? (The commander kept telling Clarke that there was no way her people would accept anything less whenever Clarke appealed Finn's execution). So now all of a sudden after decades of abductions, drainings, torturing, killing god knows how many people, and turning their own people against them in the form of Reapers, we are now supposed to accept that retrieving their surviving people was all the satisfaction the various tribes who had allied together and weren't necessarily under the commander's direct rule, needed? The only thing that will redeem this show in this regard is a plot development that involves a serious challenge to Lexa's authority over this. Anything less would be utterly inconsistent with everything we know about the Grounder's laws and customs to this point.

Don't you mean the writers threw everything in the trash! What happened to blood for blood? Remember how badly the Grounders needed retribution for Finn's massacre that any compromise that didn't involve Finn's death was completely unacceptable? (The commander kept telling Clarke that there was no way her people would accept anything less whenever Clarke appealed Finn's execution). So now all of a sudden after decades of abductions, drainings, torturing, killing god knows how many people, and turning their own people against them in the form of Reapers, we are now supposed to accept that retrieving their surviving people was all the satisfaction the various tribes who had allied together and weren't necessarily under the commander's direct rule, needed? The only thing that will redeem this show in this regard is a plot development that involves a serious challenge to Lexa's authority over this. Anything less would be utterly inconsistent with everything we know about the Grounder's laws and customs to this point.
There is a key mention to the next show's synopsis that says,"Lincoln gets revenge," & since we know that the actress playing Lexa is going to be a series regular on the new Walking Dead spin-off coming up,we can only guess what that revenge entails. besides,with the bone marrow of the Ark/Sky People,the Mountain Men never have to hunt grounders ever again,& the reapers will most likely die off from withdrawal from red stuff that they were injected with. I imagine that the Mountain men'd supposed next strategy is,after draining the captured 47/Ark survivors of their bone marrow(there's no way they can leave any of them alive,even if they get all of the bone marrow they need before they run out of subjects),is to finish off the rest of the Ark survivors,since they have gone WELL BEYOND being able to peacefully coexist with each other,unless they can get the grounders to kill off the Ark survivors for them. My next theory is(which means absolutely nothing since the showrunners completely blew my last theory completely out of the water),somehow Clarke gets their people back,Lincoln kills Lexa & then rejoins the Sky People,& then they leave grounder territory & migrate through that desert to either the City of Lights(depending on how that turns out) or out west to see what else is out there. Next season,I believe they'll all be either in Canada or the other side of the Appalachian mountains as far away from "Ton,D.C." as possible & widening the gap each day. However it ends out,Lexa will be out of the picture next season.

Edit: In Lexa's mind,the Mountain men have missiles & whatever else weaponry,& the Sky People don't,so she cut bait with the Mountain Men for another "time of her own choosing." They may still go "Blood for Blood," just not that day.

Last edited:
Sad that Maya had to die,wished the gorilla had killed Cage instead of Lincoln,& I guess SkyNet runs the City of Lights. Looks like the 100 just jumped the giant man eating eel/worm. Oh yeah,thanks Jaha.

You know,maybe the grounder belief that if they even touch a gun,their entire society will be annihilated is based on the "crazy lady" AI that no doubt is watching everything happening on earth,& not based on how the "late,great" Mountain Men would have reacted. Now that the Mountain men storyline is over,I wonder if the Mountain Men seriously thought through what they would have done once they "reclaimed the surface." Where was Cage going to go anyway if Lincoln hadn't of killed him? Think of all of those Mountain Men who did get away,where are they going to go?

If I was the ark survivors, I'd do some cleaning and make Mt. Weather theirs.
Because that makes the most logical sense,& the best way to go,I predict that they WON'T go into that direction. First reason,because there are too many bad memories of what the Mountain Men did to the 47 & the Ark people that they did capture. Second reason,it'll remind the Ark people of being cooped up back on the Ark with the stringent rules to prevent over-population with airlocking violators Third reason,the Ark people will be afraid that if they do that,they'll end up being just like the Mountain Men preying on outsiders. The last & most important reason,the 100 showrunners just aren't going to do that. With the exception of the 1 or 2 Mountain Men who got away to cause problems for Clarke later(& maybe kill Lexa),I think that the showrunners want to move away from Mount Weather completely. As far as those "tube worms" that killed those two people on the row boat,didn't the very same type of creatures attack Octavia in the pilot of the first season when she decided to go swimming?

Because that makes the most logical sense,& the best way to go,I predict that they WON'T go into that direction. First reason,because there are too many bad memories of what the Mountain Men did to the 47 & the Ark people that they did capture. Second reason,it'll remind the Ark people of being cooped up back on the Ark with the stringent rules to prevent over-population with airlocking violators Third reason,the Ark people will be afraid that if they do that,they'll end up being just like the Mountain Men preying on outsiders. The last & most important reason,the 100 showrunners just aren't going to do that. With the exception of the 1 or 2 Mountain Men who got away to cause problems for Clarke later(& maybe kill Lexa),I think that the showrunners want to move away from Mount Weather completely. As far as those "tube worms" that killed those two people on the row boat,didn't the very same type of creatures attack Octavia in the pilot of the first season when she decided to go swimming?
Right that's true I forgot that.

I wonder if they will repair the dam and start building up technology? Perhaps salvaging what they can from the mountain?

Maybe Clark kills Lexa and takes over leadership?

I am wondering what the computer wants to do with the nuke? One nuke is not going to do much as far as trying to wipe out mankind or anything. I wonder if if it wants to build a reactor for power? Perhaps it has one that is running low on fuel? Or maybe it wants to nuke another computer complex?

First season bad guys were the grounders
Second season bad guys were the mountain men
Season three evil computers? Desert people? Grounders again?

I wonder if they will repair the dam and start building up technology? Perhaps salvaging what they can from the mountain?

Maybe Clark kills Lexa and takes over leadership?

I am wondering what the computer wants to do with the nuke? One nuke is not going to do much as far as trying to wipe out mankind or anything. I wonder if if it wants to build a reactor for power? Perhaps it has one that is running low on fuel? Or maybe it wants to nuke another computer complex?

First season bad guys were the grounders
Second season bad guys were the mountain men
Season three evil computers? Desert people? Grounders again?

Sounds like the plan, your right, they should take over the mountain update it, and use it for what they can get out of it, beats living in the woods, I believe they never contacted all the parts of the arc since the radio freq. were jammed up. So their might be more out there alive from the arc

The problem with these good kind of shows they have bad writers they go great in the beginning, then peter out, sometimes you wish they would open up a a website when a new show starts and let the viewers write ideas for them. I can think of a few great shows that only died because of brain farts from the writers, or smoking weed, or something going wrong with them,

Story lines just get nuts, sure the directors play a huge part, bad actors, but it still boils down to story line, for the foundation. It's the main reason the walking dead is top rated, story, line, But the writers have a comic book to get ideas from. Which is also very good on it's own, and their top dog today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)