The 322 Scramble

diu.steve

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
Anyone else having problems with 322 receivers changing remote addresses to random numbers or the modulated channel for tv2? This happens after the receiver takes its first download. This has been going on for about 2 months with the reman 322's. Is there any way to avoid this?

I started noticing this several months ago. I don't know a quick fix.
I don't come across them very often, so I just wait til it's activated
to set TV2 up.

Here's what ya do. Turn off tuner 1 with the front panel power button. Then press either the up or down key on the front panel. This will get you into the system info screen. Once you're there you can see what address remote #1 is set to and change it accordingly. Once you've done that, you have regained control of the receiver via the remote, and you can update your various settings. This is a software issue, which should be fixed in the next release. I believe current is 4.21 which has the issue. 4.22 is out, but not yet available to all receiver revisions. Should be a couple more weeks.

this has happened to me too. but it only seems to have happened if i changed addresses or modulated outputs before activation, and then they go back to default after activation. so my quick fix is to not change any settings until after activation..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)