The Beatles "Love"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Bought this today. I haven't really had a chance to study it, but I did listen to it through once -- and was pretty much blown away. This is good stuff. I've only listened to the 5.1 disc, and absolutely loved it. These songs sound better than I've ever heard them. I was a little leery of the tweaking/mash-ups/additions/editing that they did to the songs, but for the most part I found it was handled very well and respectfully. I would expect nothing less from George Martin and his son.

First impression: brilliant. It gave me goose bumps.

I purchased it today but have not had the chance to listen to it

I played it in my Tosh HD-DVD and listened to it from the Analog outputs. Holy Moly this thing is amazing.

I Wanna Hold Your Hand has the studio version in the front and center channels and the live version in the rears. WOW.

Ok had a chance to listen and all's I can say is WOW!

I found it funny they left the end of Song for the benefit of Mr Kite where the song just ends, which is the actual way it was recorded, they ran out of tape, the engineer thought it sounded good enough so they kept it like that.

I loved the Blackbird / Yesterday mix.

Amazing Album! Thank you George Martin for another Beatles masterpiece!

hey nice one ive never been a massive beatles fan but some tracks are ace here comes the sun - the new love album caught my eye because it looks like the tracks are new or previously unreleased - i especially love the cool graphic design off the album cover !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)