The BIG one! Real Madrid vs. Barcelona: Su 10/22 @ 3pm ET

Tuned in about 20 minutes ago after seeing the thread. Ilya, any chance you could start posting these again on the other forum?
I think one forum is enough for me. ;)
Just make sure to subscribe to the schedule thread and you won't miss a game!

The Icelandic looks out of place.Messi is a joy to watch. Since being crowned as the next best thing Little Ronald has dissapointed me. I haven't seen Robinho before but he looked strong before the ball started going the other way more.

Ok, the second half is under way. And Real Madrid once again had the first shot!
Great game so far!

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaal!!!! 2:0

At least we still have the audio.

Bummer.... Robinho should continue wearing those yellow shoes.... Today is the first time that I have seen him played so well... Message of technical difficulty now on the screen.

Hurry up and FIX Feed!!

this is taking way too long for them to fix the video loss...this is not a new problem either noticed it earlier in the month...hey what does Matchday 07 mean?

Sean, are you getting anything on ch.681 on DirecTV, or is it down too?

It must be SD on DirecTV, since WorldSportHD claims exclusive rights to HD broadcasts in the US.

Well it did end with the 2:0 score! Congratulations to Real Madrid. This will improve their standings: will move them up from their current seventh place! ;)

Too bad we couldn't watch the last part of the game and to tell the truth the picture quality was very bad today: too much compression!
The game was good though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts