The Biggest Soccer Match in the World! This Saturday on Rush-HD!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
The Biggest Game of the Season!
Live on Rush-HD: Saturday, November 19, at 2 PM EST

_real_madrid2_.gif
Real Madrid vs.
_barcelona_.gif
Barcelona
The best two clubs in Spain and arguably the greatest two soccer teams
in the world are meeting once again this Saturday. This is one of the most anticipated
events of the season!

A new episode of La Liga Report starts 30 minutes before the game (around 1:30 PM).

Come join our live discussion in this thread during the game!
The broadcast may start a few minutes early. Do not miss it!

For the latest game schedules, please check the following thread:
Schedule of Live Soccer Matches on WorldSport-HD and Rush-HD

Logos are courtesy of www.hqfl.dk

Send the other one to DVR! This one cannot be missed! ;)

As for me, I will be hosting a game party this Saturday for a few of my friends!
They are all anxious to watch this match in HD!
This is the BIG ONE!

HD Party here as well!

I will have two parties, for hte live game and the replay! I hope there are no uplink, satellite or any other kind of problems, coz I will have a lot of people over to my house.
Hopefully, Dish will not fiddle with the new 11 channels right this weekend!(It's what I'm reading on this forum.)

If they could only get it to work properly, Barca-RM would be a fabulous way to re-debut WorldSport HD as a stand-alone channel... (Maybe mirroring it on Rush so nobody would panic if they couldn't find it LOL.)

A word from Paul:

The Big One!

obviously tomorrow - 8pm Spanish time: Real Madrid - Barcelona, back after a week off (if not exactly a week's rest) with the big one: El Classco - El derby.

80,000 fans in the Bernabeu and Sid and I up there in the commentary box.

Latest news is Ronaldo is fit, Baptista is fit and Helguera has recovered for Madrid.

Van Bommel is out for Barca and Eto'o is likely to get a hostile reception from the Madrid fans after singing "Madrid ba****ds - salute the champions" in last year's title celebrations"

Should be fun!

cheers PAUL

2 eastern?

uh oh...cant see it...too busy watching NCAA playoffs
North Dakota at Grand Valley State that starts at 1 :D

Anin't these the only decent teams in La Liga.
It used to be good that this rivalry is Shite.

The Man U v Chelsea game was awesome.
Besides Spanish league is a bore to watch just no excitement and no competition.

mruk69 said:
The Man U v Chelsea game was awesome.
Besides Spanish league is a bore to watch just no excitement and no competition.

Yeah.. but where's the HD???? I take the HD game over the SD game everytime... :D

The game starts in a few minutes. Not sure if I will have time to get online. I have a game party here! Have fun everyone!

Like the segment with Rohbino.... Blue/Red bars... connection.. Black screen... Waiting... Video... Sound problems... Ok got it back...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)